Submitting the registration below allows you to participate in the RMOP Forum. Please read the Guidelines before registering. Thank you.
RMOP Forum Guidelines
Membership in our forum is a privilege, not a right. The forums are here for everyone to enjoy, so please support one another by welcoming new people and helping to create a positive, respectful environment. Participants are welcome to debate issues and share opposing viewpoints as long as they do this within the guidelines for appropriate behavior. Anyone who is disruptive or has a negative impact on the community’s positive environment may be excluded from participating on the RMOP forums. RMOP reserves to the right to remove posts and/or deny accounts that violate the guidelines.
Guidelines for participation on RMOP’s forums:
- We are concerned about privacy. Do not post personal information such as full names, phone numbers or email addresses
- Make other people feel welcome – especially new faces
- Be polite and respectful towards each other and RMOP staff
- If you have a question for staff, please contact them directly via their contact information
- Only use other members as examples or case studies with their consent
- Avoid making things personal. Focus on the topic and not the person posting
- Personal, negative or hurtful comments can be considered a personal attack
- Baiting, trolling, flaming and sock puppet accounts are not welcome on the forums
- Try to avoid going off topic. This can frustrate participants and can lead to conflict
- No posts or signatures with the intent of promotion or advertising are allowed.