- Retinoscopy: Plus Cylinder Technique
- Retinoscopy: Minus Cylinder Technique
- Subjective Refraction: Cross Cylinder
- Goldmann Applanation Tonometry
- A-Scan Biometry
- Techniques of the Basic Ocular Exam
- Surgical Intervention: Cornea/External Disease
- Intro to First Assisting Cataract Surgery
- Fundus Photography
- Evaluation and Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy
- Ocular Motility: Evaluation of Strabismus and Myasthenia Gravis
- Basic Principles of Contact Lens Fitting
- Basic Technique of Fluorescein Angiography
- Current Techniques for Phacoemulsification
- Slit Lamp Biomicroscopy
- Surgical Techniques: Ganciclovir Implant
Videos will be available for check out at monthly meetings. A $25.00 deposit will be required at check out. Checks for videos not returned in 30 days will be deposited. We hope that these will be useful tools for education in your offices.
RMOP now has a copy of the JCAHPO Learning Systems CD available for use. A deposit of $250.00 is required.
Videos can be checked out by calling Jude Currie, 1-303-906-2944, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by speaking to an officer at a monthly meeting.